Bulk Tax Payment Options
If you are paying 20 or more annual or supplemental secured property
tax bills, we’ve made paying easy and more convenient.
3 Easy Steps to Pay Secured or Supplemental Bills
Step 1: Complete spreadsheet.
- Click here for instructions on how to complete the spreadsheet. No matter which payment option you choose, you must complete the pre-formatted spreadsheet template.
Step 2: Select one of the payment options below.
- Option 1: Automated Clearing House Credit instructions
- Option 2: Bank Wire Transfer instructions
- Option 3: Check Payment instructions
Step 3: Submit both to Payment.Processing@sdcounty.ca.gov
Are you paying defaulted prior-year secured or unsecured property tax bills?
- Click here for search/payment page.
- Add bills to cart.
- Select payment option.
Act early! Submit your spreadsheet well in advance of the delinquent dates of Dec. 10 and April 10.
Have Questions? For assistance, contact us at email@example.com