Annual Financial Reports
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - 6/30/16 (4.56MB)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - 6/30/15 (7.5MB)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - 6/30/14 (5.7MB)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - 6/30/13 (5MB)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - 6/30/12 (2.8MB)
The San Diego County Investment Pool is a local government money fund which ranges in size from $6 to $10.1 billion in assets on an annual basis. The pool was originally created in 1853 by the County Board of Supervisors to invest the assets of the County, 42 school districts, five community colleges, and other public agencies within the County.
The Treasurer's Monthly Management Report for the County of San Diego is produced and distributed the 15th of each month, for the previous month. The information provided, including all charts, tables, graphs and numerical representations, is provided to readers solely as a general overview of the economic and market conditions which the Treasurer utilizes in making investment decisions.
To view the report, you can click the month and year.