2018-2019 Secured Tax Roll Now Available
You can now search and pay for secured, unsecured, defaulted, supplemental and escape tax bills.
The physical tax bills will be mailed in October. If you don't receive a secured tax bill by October 31st, please find your bill online.
Here are the steps you need to take to pay your bill:
- Click the Pay Bill button above.
- Search by parcel/bill number, "mailing" address or unsecured bill number.
- After reviewing the search results, choose an installment and click "Add to Cart."
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "View Cart."
- After reviewing the cart, scroll to the bottom the page and click "Check Out."
- Follow the instructions to complete the transaction.
- Your transaction is not final until you click "Submit" and receive a receipt that says "Successful."
The first installment of the 2018-2019 annual tax bill is due November 1, 2018, and will become delinquent after December 10, 2018.
The second installment is due February 1, 2019, and will become delinquent after April 10, 2019.
If you prefer, you may pay both installments before the December 10th delinquent date.
If you have any more questions about your property tax bill, please contact us.