Bulk Tax Payment Options
Bulk Tax Payment
If you are paying 20 or more annual or supplemental secured property
tax bills, we’ve made paying easy and more convenient.
3 Easy Steps to Pay Secured or Supplemental Bills
Step 1: Complete spreadsheet.
- Click here for instructions on how to complete the spreadsheet. No matter which payment option you choose, you must complete the pre-formatted spreadsheet template.
Step 2: Select one of the payment options below.
- Option 1: Automated Clearing House Credit instructions
- Option 2: Bank Wire Transfer instructions
- Option 3: Check Payment instructions
Step 3: Submit both to Payment.Processing@sdcounty.ca.gov
Are you paying defaulted prior-year secured or unsecured property tax bills?
- Click here for search/payment page.
- Add bills to cart.
- Select payment option.
The CORTAC process allows registered lenders, loan servicing agents and other entities (lenders) to post bulk payments, sometimes containing thousands of payments, easily and without the requirement of processing checks. The lenders agree to submit payment files, in a specific format, to facilitate bulk posting.
3 Easy CORTAC Steps to Pay Secured or Supplemental Bills
Step 1: Complete CORTAC file.
- Click here for instructions on how to complete the CORTAC file.
Step 2: Submit file to this online Dropbox folder.
- Click here for instructions on how to submit CORTAC Dropbox file.
Step 3: Select one of the payment options below and submit it to Payment.Processing@sdcounty.ca.gov.
Have Questions or Need Help?