Bulk Tax Payment Options
The first installment of the 2020-21 property taxes is due November 1 and will be delinquent after December 10. Act early! Everything you need to submit your bulk property tax payment for secured and supplemental tax bills is now available here. Click on the blue bars below to see your options.
As a reminder, all payments must be sent to the JP Morgan Chase banking account. Payments sent to Wells Fargo will result in penalties. Please update your records accordingly.
Bulk Tax Payment:
If you are paying 20 or more annual or supplemental secured property tax bills, we’ve made paying easy and more convenient.
3 Easy Steps to Pay Secured or Supplemental Bills
Step 1: Complete spreadsheet.
- Click here for instructions on how to complete the spreadsheet. No matter which payment option you choose, you must complete the pre-formatted spreadsheet template.
Step 2: Select one of the payment options below.
- Option 1: Automated Clearing House Credit instructions
- Option 2: Bank Wire Transfer instructions
- Option 3: Check Payment instructions
Step 3: Submit both to Payment.Processing@sdcounty.ca.gov
Are you paying defaulted prior-year secured or unsecured property tax bills?
- Click here for search/payment page.
- Add bills to cart.
The CORTAC process allows registered lenders, loan servicing agents and other entities (lenders) to post bulk payments, sometimes containing thousands of payments, easily and without the requirement of processing checks. The lenders agree to submit payment files, in a specific format, to facilitate bulk posting.
3 Easy CORTAC Steps to Pay Secured or Supplemental Bills
Step 1: Complete CORTAC file.
- Click here for instructions on how to complete the CORTAC file.
Step 2: Submit
- Click here for instructions on how to submit CORTAC Dropbox file.
Step 3: Select one of the payment options below and submit it to Payment.Processing@sdcounty.ca.gov.
Have Questions or Need Help?: