Treasurer-Tax Collector’s Downtown Branch Temporarily Closes for Mandatory Major Systems Renovation Project
Services deferred to other branches or online as location closes starting October 16, 2023
SAN DIEGO, October 12, 2023 - San Diego County Treasurer-Tax Collector Dan McAllister announced today that the downtown branch location will be temporarily closed for a mandatory Major Systems Renovation Project (MSRP), beginning Monday, October 16, 2023. The project is anticipated to be completed in May 2024, and includes mechanical, electrical, window, and cosmetic upgrades to the historic building.
“Our top priority is continuing great customer service while undergoing this mandatory renovation project,” Treasurer-Tax Collector Dan McAllister said. “The easiest and quickest way to pay is online at sdttc.com. Customers wanting to do business in person, or those paying with cash, should visit our website or see the options included here. We are scheduled to reopen in Spring of 2024 and look forward to better serving the public in upgraded facilities.”
PROPERTY TAX PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- PAY BY E-CHECK – sdttc.com, fast & free!
- PAY BY MAIL – 1600 Pacific Highway, Room 162, San Diego, CA 92101.
- PAY BY PHONE – Call 855-829-3773 to pay with credit card. A 2.19% fee is applied by the credit card company for transaction costs.
- PAY USING PAYMENT DROP BOXES – If paying by check, use the Payment Drop Box located at each branch location (including the downtown location during construction).
PAY IN PERSON – Pay in person at one of these locations:
- East County Branch (New – Cash Accepted Here): 10144 Mission Gorge Road, Santee, CA 92071
- Chula Vista Branch: 590 Third Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910
- San Marcos Branch: 141 East Carmel Street, San Marcos, CA 92078