Unclaimed Monies - Abandoned Properties & Estates of Deceased

Search the lists below to see if you are owed a refund, and follow the instructions to file a claim. 

You can sort the list by name, reference number or amount by clicking on each column heading. 

Filing a Claim

The County has multiple types of refunds to return. Click the refund type you'd like to claim and follow the instructions to fill out a claim form and return it to the Treasurer-Tax Collector's Office. 

Expand All

Abandoned Property Claim

Estates of Deceased


Get notified every time a new refund list is published by signing up for our "Unclaimed Money" email list.